If you’ve been hurt in a crash, you may be trying to care for an injured loved one. Your family may be struggling to pay rent or other bills due to the fact that a loved one is out of work. You may struggle with adjusting to the lifestyle changes your family may be facing if a loved one has been disabled in a car accident. If you or a family member has been injured due to the negligent actions of another driver, you need Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers. Our car wreck lawyers in Marksville, LA can help you fight for justice. You may be entitled to seek a recovery for your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages from insurers or negligent parties. Contact the auto accident attorneys at Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers in Marksville, LA today. We’ll review the details of your case, speak to insurance adjusters, if necessary, and can write demand letters to negligent parties to hold them accountable, if their actions resulted in your injuries.
Why You Should Hire a Marksville, LA Car Accident Attorney?
Not all car accidents will require you to seek the counsel of a car accident attorney. For instance, if you’ve been involved in a minor fender bender with no injuries and your insurance company is covering your repairs, you may not need a lawyer. However, if you’ve been seriously injured, disabled, or if you are having trouble collecting the recovery you believe you deserve from your insurance adjuster, you may want to speak to the qualified auto accident attorneys at Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers in Marksville, LA. Our firm can help you navigate the sometimes complex legal challenges that victims and their families face as they seek compensation for their injuries and as they speak to insurance adjusters.
Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers are Marksville, LA car accident lawyers who can help you answer some of the more complex questions that can arise in a case. For instance we can help make a case for the other driver’s liability, if liability is unclear or complex, evaluate the value of your claim, especially if your claim involves a serious disabling injury that will result in future lost wages and ongoing medical expenses, and help you understand how a prior medical condition can affect your claim.
When should you seek the assistance of Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers, auto accident attorneys in Marksville, LA?
- Both parties are at fault for the accident. If your police report indicates that both parties are at fault for your crash and you are having difficulty getting a recovery from your insurance company, a car wreck lawyer in Marksville, LA may be able to help. Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers can review the facts of your case to determine liability, fight your case in court, or fight insurance adjusters.
- You were seriously injured. If you were seriously injured, evaluating your claim on your own can be a complex process. For instance, Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers are car accident attorneys in Marksville, LA who can use special formulas to determine the value of your pain and suffering claim. We can speak to experts to determine the value of your future medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and lost wages.
- You are self–employed, work on commission, or your adjuster isn’t accepting your lost wages claim: Individuals who are self-employed or those who work on commission may face unique challenges when seeking a recovery for their lost wages. Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers are qualified auto accident attorneys in Marksville, LA who can assist you in determining a fair value for your lost wages.
- You have a pre–existing medical condition: Individuals with pre-existing medical conditions may face challenges when seeking a recovery from negligent parties or from their insurer. Having a pre-existing medical condition should not bar you from recovery, but you may have to show how your car accident resulted in new or more serious injuries and disabilities. Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers are car accident lawyers in Marksville, LA who can work closely with you, review your medical records, and help you build a strong case.
- Your adjuster isn’t offering you the settlement you believe you deserve: Insurance adjusters have a duty to honor their contractual obligations to you. However, they are also pressured sometimes to save the insurance company money. Sometimes adjusters may use formulas or other estimates that may not take into account your actual costs or losses. If you believe your settlement is lower than what you deserve, contact Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers, car wreck attorneys in Marksville, LA.
When you have questions after a crash, Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers are car accident lawyers in Marksville, LA who have answers. We can help you navigate some of the more complex aspects of your injury claim. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to take action after a crash. Contact us today to protect your rights.
Seeking Justice for Victims and Families
Pursuing a claim against a negligent party after a car accident sends an important message to drunk drivers, drivers who text and drive, and those who break the law. If you fail to take proper care behind the wheel, you will be held accountable. Laborde Earles: Injury Lawyers are car accident attorneys in Marksville, LA who fight diligently beside families and car accident victims to help them get the maximum recovery they may deserve. Contact us as soon as possible to protect yourself and to learn more.